The Museum of Arts and Traditions of Sevilla (Spanish: Museo de Artes y Costumbres Populares) is located in the María Luisa Park, across the Plaza de América from the Provincial Archeological Museum. The museum occupies the Mudéjar Pavilion (Pabellón Mudéjar) designed by Aníbal González and built in 1914. It served as an art pavilion, the Pabellón de Arte Antiguo, for the Ibero-American Exposition of 1929, when Aníbal González had the opportunity to design several additional permanent buildings for the plaza. The exterior is ceramic over brick, and has three doors with archivolts adorned with glazed tiles (azulejos)
The Riviera Tour group
Lunch near the Cathedral
The "Mushroom" Building, with Roman archeological site in the basement
The local delicacy
Bar "El Comercio"
The cathedral floodlit at night
The town hall