Santa María de Lebeña
Santa María de Lebeña church is located at Cillorigo de Liébana
, Tama, near Potes and dates back to the year 925. It was brought under the patronage of the Count and Countess of Liébana to bring the mortal remains of Saint Toribios from the nearby monastery of Saint Martin de Turieno (now referred to as Saint Toribio) where they lay. The building is a mixture of Visigoth, Asturian and Mozarabic architecture. The Corinthian capitals supporting the structure are carved to depict acanthus leaves (symbol of eternity), showing canes (symbol of fertility and triumph) and small roses (symbol of Christ). The high altarpiece, made of polychromatic and gilded wood dates from 1745.
The Mozarabic doorway to the tower
La Virgen de la Leche